Our company is looking for an organised and self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organising meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
Office Administrator Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 1 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Basic knowledge of mainstream CMS systems. (Adding/Modifying/Deleting online Articles from various websites)
- Basic Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Software (Issuing Invoices/Credit Notes/Receipts/Customer Statements)
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Year End Bonus based on performance
- 21 days annual paid holidays
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
To apply, fill the form below. Application deadline 22/05/2020. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.